Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jasper Cullen

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jasper Cullen Empty Jasper Cullen Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:41 pm

Cam

Cam
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff

Discuss all things Jasper here!

http://www.myspace.com/noxy-girl

2Jasper Cullen Empty Re: Jasper Cullen Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:11 am

jasperlovesme

jasperlovesme
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student

I just love Jasper Razz .. haha

he's just the kind of person, or should I say vampire :p that would be so comforting to be with because even though he can manipulate your emotions, he's the only one who can calm you down even though you are in hysterics Cool

--wee! first post Razz

http://alexisviray.multiply.com

3Jasper Cullen Empty Re: Jasper Cullen Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:06 am

mz.cullenn

mz.cullenn
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

I find Jasper a very intriguing character to read about. I feel that there is always more than meets the eye. Jasper is suprisingly mysterious and it doesn't matter how many times i read the Twilight saga, i can never fully unravel the depth of his personality. It seems like its fathomless. Though it is heart-breaking to watch him struggle resisting the urge for human blood, yet it is very amazing to see that he can put that much physical and mental strength in doing the right and just thing. I admit that this is an uphill battle (Jasper should know ) and it never ceases to amaze me yet that he could last this long after 'living' (and i use that term loosely) on human blood for decades. Jasper is absolutely wonderous!
Also his relationship with Alice is so deeply meaningful and beautiful that it's absolutely touching.

He's a favourite of mine...Well after Edward, Bella and Alice. Lol. Very Happy

4Jasper Cullen Empty Re: Jasper Cullen Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Bella_Luna

Bella_Luna
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

How I love Jasper!!!

I don't even know where to begin. I can only say that he is lovely!!! I love you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum