Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Delayed HBP Release Date?!

+2
theravenchilde
luv_edward_cullen
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Delayed HBP Release Date?! Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:26 am

luv_edward_cullen

luv_edward_cullen
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor

If you guys haven't heard already, the HBP release date has been moved back to July 17, 2009.
Here is the article on mugglenet.

What can I say, I'm really really upset Sad
We've already waited long enough for the teaser trailer but now we have to wait till summer '09 for the movie?
I'm sure WB has their reasons, and it was probably a tough decision to make seeing as they discussed it for 3 weeks.
At least now they have all that time to fix up the little things in the movie so it'll probably be even better.

But can I actually wait 7 more months? It's gonna be hard Neutral

2Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:55 pm

theravenchilde

theravenchilde
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

I'm not sure I can wait that long. I think I'd rather see HBP than Twilight! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
But at least we get it in more IMAX theaters!

3Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:48 am

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

i was soooooooo ticked when i heard this! therefore i am boycotting WB

4Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:25 pm

luv_edward_cullen

luv_edward_cullen
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor

which release date got changed first?
twilight or HBP??

it's almost like twilight's replacing HBP!
I love twilight and all but nothing, NOTHING can replace HP.

5Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:03 am

lynestrella

lynestrella
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

I agree. Nothing can ever replace HP.
*nods*

http://myspace.com/lynestrella

6Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:16 pm

ladygem

ladygem
Arriving on Privet Drive

I'm just really disapointed. yes I was looking foward to Twilight, but I'd rather have HBP.

7Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:11 pm

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

and now the wait between ootp and hbp is soooooo long! i like twilight and all, but i was looking forward to hbp so much. comparing my twilight obsession with my harry potter insanity is, in the words of edward, "comparing one small tree to the entire forest." it's hard to be happy about twilight with the letdown of hbp's delay eclipsing it. sorry stephenie meyer, but i'd trade and infinity of twilight for ten seconds of harry potter.

8Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:34 pm

luv_edward_cullen

luv_edward_cullen
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor

yeah what she said ^^

it'll always be HP over Twilight

9Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:50 pm

MessrMoony2

MessrMoony2
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Linda summed it up for me! I was so angry when I heard this. I still am angry about it.

HBP was moved before Twilight. WB did this because they think they can make more money in the summer.

The thing is, now it wouldn't surprise me if they moved DH, too. They've said they'll make more money in the summer, but DH is still slated for release in November 2010. So it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted that released in the summer, too. Which means DH 2 would be pushed back as well.

http://essenceofinsanity.wordpress.com/

10Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:06 pm

luv_edward_cullen

luv_edward_cullen
Head of Gryffindor
Head of Gryffindor

MessrMoony2 wrote:The thing is, now it wouldn't surprise me if they moved DH, too. They've said they'll make more money in the summer, but DH is still slated for release in November 2010. So it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted that released in the summer, too. Which means DH 2 would be pushed back as well.
They said now that they changed the HBP date, the wait between HBP and DH will be shorter. So they're not changing the DH release date.

11Delayed HBP Release Date?! Empty Re: Delayed HBP Release Date?! Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:08 pm

MessrMoony2

MessrMoony2
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Yes, that's what they're saying now. They also told us that HBP would be released on Nov. 21, 2008. And they obviously changed that. So I'm not really inclined to believe anything they say.

I don't see how the fact that the wait between HBP and DH being shorter is supposed to make us happy. Um, do the math, WB, now the wait in between OotP and HBP is 2 years. Same as what the wait in between HBP and DH used to be.

http://essenceofinsanity.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]