Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, about Breaking Dawn...

+3
Twilight<3
theravenchilde
Alexandra
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty So, about Breaking Dawn... Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Alexandra

Alexandra
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

I'm feeling unusually passionate about my Twilight addiction at the moment so I just want to vent a bit about my feelings via awesome forums.

I'm so completely nervous about Breaking Dawn. I don't know what to make about the preface, I don't like how Jacob is still a big deal int the first chapter, and I SWEAR if Bella and Edward don't end up together I will flip out. I will re-write the book. I don't think I could deal with something as emotionally traumatic as that. Sometimes when I'm thinkg about Breaking Dawn I convince myself that Bella will be CRAZY and choose Jacob (and the very thought of that makes me have to repress a shudder). I know she loves Edward but after the whole kissing public enemy number 1, I just can't trust her.

And I don't mean to bash Jacob. I would love the kid if he wasn't a THREAT. Why can't he just imprint someone and get it over with! I'd feel so much better.

I just want the book to come out so I can relax again!

http://www.myspace.com/help_alexandra

2So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:03 pm

theravenchilde

theravenchilde
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

Yes! The only solution I see for Jake is for him to imprint on someone (I'd LOVE it if it was a vampire) or die. I prefer the imprinting, I will cry if he dies. That will hurt.
oh, and if there is no honeymoon scene, I will also be extremly unhappy. Come on, SM, give us the love!

EDIT: AND I WAS RIGHT! BOO RAH!

Last edited by theravenchilde on Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

3So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:19 pm

Twilight<3

Twilight<3
Head of Ravenclaw
Head of Ravenclaw

Well, Stephenie is a fan of happy endings so I'm hoping they will end up together and Bella will become a vampire. The only solution I see for Jacob is for him to either imprint on someone (but that could screw up Bella's relationship or something because she will never think anyone is good enough) or Jacob sacrifices himself for Bella. Jacob has already convinced himself that he's supposed to be with Bella, he has to be with Bella. That's one reason why I think he may sacrifice himself because he can't really live a normal life without Bella.. she won't be the same once she is a vampire and everything. I don't know...

http://twilightskitsbanners.aforumfree.com

4So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:34 pm

vampiregirl

Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

I think that Jacob will imprint (maybe on a Vampire Laughing ).Bella might not like who he has imprinted on Question
I think that Bella and Edward will end up together and she will change and live happily ever after!
I have a feeling that we will get to see a lot of the Denali clan and Tanya especially!
I do hope that Jane dies or something she creeps me out completely!

Thankyou Camber for this amazing website.

5So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:02 pm

Cedward

Cedward
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

my 2 cents about whether or not edward an bella will end up together:

A major theme in the three previous books is the notion that love conquers all. so, in my opinion, its hopefully safe to say that they will be together in the end. If they aren't, then that whole theme is out the window. and i wouldn't happy at all

6So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:55 pm

PinkIsTheNewFi

PinkIsTheNewFi
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student

M'kay...my briefest of brief thoughts on BD..
The "happy ending" that would bethe ultimate end to the series would be the "stereotypical" bella marries edward..bella gets changed...jake imprints....cullens defeat volturi...evryone lives happily ever after blah blah blah
BUT this is a book..and when do books EVER end the hapily ever after way...someone has to get hurt and/or someone has to die
there are waay too many theories whooshing round my head to even think about them all at once so i will put little snippets of some of them
Jake Imprints - so, it will be someone either we or jake hasnt met yet...another vampire..maybe one of the denali lot *or one of the volturi...HA HA HA HA*
From the 1st chapter - "what can go wrong in a few days" or something along those lines...that is practically TELLING us that something drastic is going to happen within the next few days. my guess is jake comes across the denali clan in canada..whole big kerfuffle and the volturi step in.
The Volturi - this book has got to involve the volturi...in one way or another. and my guess is that it will be a big punch up type scene between the cullens and the volturi *note - eclipse when the volturi just leave victoria..not minding if "the cullen family is reduced"* or that..like i said up there ^^ jake finds denali...kerfuffle..etc.
aaand thats all my BD thinkage for the night
that is A LOT of typing i have just done
and there is plenty more where that came from! maybe i should blog it....

7So, about Breaking Dawn... Empty Re: So, about Breaking Dawn... Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

*sniff* Breaking Dawn ruined my fanfic. Crying or Very sad it was about a half-vampire who's mother had been turned a few days before her child was due to be born. the mother had an operation to get her child out, but died shortly after. the fic is all about how edward and bella find out who the half-vampire is and such. but now it's pointless. No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum