Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello, Everyone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello, Everyone Empty Hello, Everyone Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:50 am

CrystalHatter16

CrystalHatter16
Arriving on Privet Drive

Dia dhuit, or hello (god to you) in Gaelic, the native tongue or Ireland.
My name is Crystal, I'm not from Ireland, I'm American, but I am fascinated with my ancestry which stems from Ireland as well as England, Scotland, Wales, and all across Europe. I found this site because it is one of my hidden fantasies to have my own room of requirement. Or not so secret anymore...

I like Victorian Style clothing including corsets, romance shirts, petticoats, Victorian "gothic" style coats, cloaks, ect. And I'm obsessed with hats; I am going to be a hatter, as well as a designer and artist. the Moonscape I have as my avatar I painted myself. It has since been destroyed, and the sides of the painting are lost forever, It was a longer painting originally. I found my true home, not many people do, a place where I am inspired to paint, live, and be myself, where I can have more days that I can be normal. My health and happiness are contingent upon the weather, while it is rainy and overcast I feel like I'm one with the universe, Very Happy I'm happy and pain-free, inspiration comes in tenfold. But where I am currently, sunny is the norm, and my body can't take it. Hence, dream place, now only I could controll my own fate, instead of waiting for someone to save me... It's real, now I just need to obtain it...

Where's magic when you need it? (Rhetorical Question)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum