Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Movie?

+16
Liv-wa
Pixie
MessrMoony2
Alexandra
Edwards La tua cantante
Mallory
lynestrella
Goodbye, I Love You
wickedlovely
Twilight<3
Hereandthere
Vendetta
zerolover34
luv_edward_cullen
mz.cullenn
Cam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:51 pm

Liv-wa

Liv-wa
Slytherin Student
Slytherin Student

As soon as I read your comment about the missing characters for the sixth I went onto IMDB and you're right, they aren't there...how are they going to manage that? What is going to happen with the prophecy?!?!!?

I really don't know what they are going to do without Dobby, and at this point, if people have only seen the movies what are the chances of them remembering a relatively minor part that came about 6 years ago? And they usually try to make novel interpretations so that you didn't have to read the book...Maybe Kreacher will take Dobby's roll, and then Kreacher just wont die...

http://www.liv-wa.webs.com

27Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:27 pm

jadedbelle

Arriving on Privet Drive

Well when it comes to discussing the hair styles I definitely liked PoA hair styles the best! Especially Ron's honestly, that was the only year I liked our leading Ginger's hair out of all of the movies.

But if we're talking the actual movies, I would have to say OotP! I loved his directing! He did it so well! When I was watching the movie the parts that he skipped from the book I hardly even noticed! While in all the other movies I noticed every single missing tid bit.

Like I'm still be-grudging Chris Columbus for cutting out Peeves' character! Since he didn't put him in the first two movies none of the directors could put him in any other one either! Which stinks because he had a pretty cool part in the fifth book I think. I'm not belittling Mr. Columbus' directing though aside from the lack of Peeves I thought he did good.

Alfonso... the directing for PoA (don't hate me please!) could've been better in my opinion. Maybe I had such high expectations for this one because it was my all time favorite book out of all 7 (it introduced the Marauders). I was thoroughly dissappointed in the movie... aside from the amazing hair.

I wasn't a huge fan of the 4th movie because it seemed sloppy, like Newell directed it I think... anyways, like Newell didn't really seem to careful about the little things. Then there was there hair... I got a little nauseous when I saw it...

Anyways, don't hate me for disliking 3 so much! I put my hopes up too high and I think that was my problem.

http://www.myspace.com/michelle_calhoun

28Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:39 pm

Bella_Luna

Bella_Luna
Hufflepuff Student
Hufflepuff Student

PoA, because of Sirius and the directing was phenominal.

GoF because of the Triwizard Tourney, The Quiddich cup, and Cedric!!!

29Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:23 pm

ladygem

ladygem
Arriving on Privet Drive

probably OotP, it was a pretty good adaptation from the book and it made me cry, which is a good thing for me. I'll probably change my mind when HBP comes out though

30Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:06 pm

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight

Rain_is_liquid_Moonlight
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

ihave to say PoA. it's not my favorite plot, but the way it was filmed......wow. i just think it was filmed so much better than the others. well done, alfonso

31Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Movie? Fri Aug 29, 2008 5:52 pm

MessrMoony2

MessrMoony2
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

I definitely agree about PoA's filming. That was incredible. I think Alfonso's version of the Hogwarts grounds was the best.

Although I really hate Remus's mustache. I would like to have a word with whoever decided to give him that.

http://essenceofinsanity.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum