Room of Requirement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Empty MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:49 pm

MessrMoony2

MessrMoony2
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

I love making avatars and signatures and thought I'd show them off here. I make them using the GIMP image program. www.gimp.org It's completely free. Very Happy

Here are the avatars.

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Hallows4 MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Duckworlddomination MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Twilightavatar1 MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Marauderavatar2

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Marauderavatar3 MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Hufflepuffavatar MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Gryffindoravatar MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Ravenclawavatar

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Slytherinavatar MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Loonyavatar1 MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Shipsavatar MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Marauderavatar

This one has to do with a fan fic I'm writing, so it'll probably make no sense. Laughing
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures WhattheFutureHoldsavatar

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Muggleavatar MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Jphecavatar

PupBenedict is the username I use on a bunch of forums I'm on.
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Hpavatar

Signatures to follow in another post.

http://essenceofinsanity.wordpress.com/

2MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:28 pm

Cam

Cam
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff

Nice Avatars! GIMP is an amazing program for making avatars , I find it hard to make banners on there though LOL

http://www.myspace.com/noxy-girl

3MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Hereandthere

Hereandthere
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

I actually just downloaded GIMP because I am editing program-less at the moment and the avatars that you have seem amazing! I especially like the Marauder's map one. Smile

http://www.wizrocklopedia.com

4MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:58 pm

MessrMoony2

MessrMoony2
Gryffindor Student
Gryffindor Student

Thanks! Very Happy I love the Marauder's Map one, too. I have an idea for a different one along the same lines that I'm going to try and make soon.

I like the Gimp, but sometimes it drives me crazy! It takes a little while to figure stuff out on it, but it's pretty easy to use after that.

Here are the signatures I've made. Most of them are of my dog since most of the forums I'm on are pet related.

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennysnowsig

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennysig3

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennysig2

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennybackground1

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennysig4

Matching avatar that I had forgotten about until now.
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennyavatar1

Another avatar that was buried in the depths of my photobucket site.
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennyhp1avatar

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennyhpsig

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Twilight1

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Leakycon3

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Mischiefmanagedsig

This is the background I made for my computer. I know I stupidly forgot the 'that'. I've been meaning to stick it in.
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Mischiefmanaged

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Bennygryffindog

This one I made in response to Harry Potter Fan Fiction.com's April Fool's Day joke this year that turned the site into a solely Cho/Harry and Sirius/Lily site.
MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Hpffsiggy5

MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Fredandgeorge2

Last edited by MessrMoony2 on Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot one of them!)

http://essenceofinsanity.wordpress.com/

5MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Empty Re: MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:28 am

mz.cullenn

mz.cullenn
Ravenclaw Student
Ravenclaw Student

MessrMoony2 wrote:MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Twilightavatar1 MessrMoony's Avatars and Signatures Marauderavatar2
I absolutely love these. ^^
Nice Avies and Signatures!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]